Our clinical team is dedicated to ensuring best practices in the treatment of mental health concerns specializing in providing trauma-informed treatments as appropriate.
- All of our Intensive In-Home team members have been trained in a variety of interventions including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Multi-systemic Therapy, Family Systems Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Our clinical staff is skilled at working with people presenting in various stages of change.
- We recognize the importance of collaborating with family members and other professionals involved in the lives of those with whom we work.
Our Highly Experienced Staff includes:
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Client Service Counselors
- Clinical Interns (Masters of Counseling, Masters of Social Work)
For more information about our staff, please send us a message or reach us through our given contact information.