It is an enhanced mental health service targeted to work with youth and their families that have not found success in a traditional outpatient setting.
- Most of the children who qualify for this service are at risk of being placed outside the home or are transitioning back to the community from an out-of-home placement.
- It is a team of 3 staff, 1 licensed (or provisionally licensed) clinician, and 2 other mental health professionals that work in tandem to help your child (as well as your family) meet the goals you set for treatment.
- To be effective, it has been found a high level of commitment is needed from the family as the team will meet with you and your child at least 3 times a week in the home, school and/or community.
- Due to the intense nature of the service, our staff have the flexibility to meet with you at times that are most convenient to you (nights, weekends, etc).
- Clinical staff use a variety of interventions in the treatment process (therapy sessions, pro-social skills training, case management, etc)
- The estimated length of treatment is approximately six months.
- All cases are supervised/staffed with a multi-disciplinary team including our Medical and Clinical Director